Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Drucraft is now up again, click here to get whitelisted!

niallf500 ban appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
niallf500

niallf500 ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: niallf500 ban appeal    niallf500 ban appeal  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Dear Drucray
My name is niall and I have was banned from your server at roughly 22:30.
I was banned for trolling and for that I'am sorry. I have recently voted your server up on minecraft server list and will do for the next week if I and unbanned.
I will no longer troll on your server. You and the people on your server make a great first impression and that is why I spent the time to write this ban appeal. I want to play with you and enjoy long hours on your server.
Thanks for your time and thanks for reading this
niallf500
Back to top Go down
Drucrazy
Admin

niallf500 ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: niallf500 ban appeal    niallf500 ban appeal  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:09 pm

niallf500 wrote:
Dear Drucray
My name is niall and I have was banned from your server at roughly 22:30.
I was banned for trolling and for that I'am sorry. I have recently voted your server up on minecraft server list and will do for the next week if I and unbanned.
I will no longer troll on your server. You and the people on your server make a great first impression and that is why I spent the time to write this ban appeal. I want to play with you and enjoy long hours on your server.
Thanks for your time and thanks for reading this
niallf500
We will decide if you will be unbanned or not in the next 2-3 days, if you are not unbanned by then, please submit another appeal and add more information.

Thanks for choosing Drucraft, have a good night.
Back to top Go down
https://drucraft.iftopic.com

niallf500 ban appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussion :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: