Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Drucraft is now up again, click here to get whitelisted!

Staff Application

Go down 
+19
knife_hand;er
AlyssaNah
brado507468
ThePersianmyth
Deaducated
pvpgiraffe
TheMinecrafterXC
troglesnoff
OnlineGazettE
noobycraft64
Peace From Chaos
ethans2
Terrarulez
Gorecor
Jordan_Ender
Maxterchief99
pyrotnt1
jackbagg
Drucrazy
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Drucrazy
Admin

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Use this format to apply for staff:
Username:
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!):
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?:
Do you have experience as staff?:
Do you have Skype?:
How much time can you be on the server daily?:
How would you help server?:
Are you able to donate?:

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop:

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?:

3) People are spawn killing:

Last edited by Drucrazy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://drucraft.iftopic.com
jackbagg

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:06 pm

Username: Jackbagg
Who is the best owner : Drucrazy is the kindest and fairest owner i have met despite only being on for 3 hours
Why would you choose me: A) Redstone: I am quite good at redstone B) Loyalty: I have been on one server for 3 years and it has recently been stopped so found a new server and will be loyal to this one. C) Love of minecraft: All I want to do on minecraft is help the community and build Smile.
Do I have Experience of being staff?: Yes 1 year
do you have skype: Yes Jackisthebagg is my name though I forget it sometimes as it is on my ipad so i cant use it tonight (31st august)
How much time can you be on the server daily ?: 4-8 hours depending on the day.
HOw would you help the server? Similar to why would you choose me but reddstone and a uniqye look on minecraft build Wink I love doing weird but cool builds that would stick in a users mind and convince them to come back on the server.
Are you able to donate?: After time yes gradually though.

App quiz
1)Someone is spamming continuously and wont stop: I would mute them for 5 mins then kick if offended second time then 1 day ban for the 3rd time then perm ban 4th offense. But if it is racial slurs they are spamming insta-ban
2)A user is hacking, what would you do: I would inform you (drucrazy) to ask you to roll the server back and give them chance to explain then ban them. I really dislike hackers as it is unfair on users.
3) People are spawn killing: I would tp them away from spawn if they /spawn i will /jail them for 5 mins then kick (2nd offense) Then Ban.
Thanks for reading my App Very Happy hope i ans your questions correctly and i hope im the right man for the job Wink (this is like a CV Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
pyrotnt1

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Username: Guess Razz
Best Owner: Jordan Ender Very Happy
Why would i choose you as staff? What is special about you?: Heck, u should choose me cause i know them plugins! Plus, I am DA PYRO, so screw u if u overlook dis O_o
Do u have experience as staff?: A little, but usually pyro aint got no time for dat.
Do u have a skype?: I have your skype Dru....
How much time can you be on the server a day?: Idk, 2-3 hours? More on weekends... Stay tuned!
How would you help the server?: I would help dem newbies get introduced to the other ppl on the server, make everyone welcome, help with builds (and redstone) and also pester Liam!
Are you able to donate?: No sorry, no paypal, and also, R U BEING BIASED TOWARDS PPL WITH RICH PARENTS??? SHAME ON U!!
lol! 
App Quizzz:
Someone is spamming: mute em!
lol! 
Someone is hacking: Ban em!
lol! 
Spawn killing: Crush their souls, take their diamonds away, and tell them to go far, far away and to never return! (Jk, I would kick them and tell them to screw off.)
Back to top Go down
Maxterchief99

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Username:Maxterchief99
Who is the best owner?:drucrazy
Why would i choose you? Whats special about you?:Idk all i can say is im a co-Owner on another server
Do you have experience as staff?:Yes
Do you have skype?:Yes
How much time can you be on server daily?:The Whole day On Weekends
How would you help server?:By Advertising for it on other servers
Are you able to donate:No

1) Someone is spamming continuously and wont stop: I Would Ban Them if its way to much but if they just do it a little then i would jail em 10-15 mins
2) A user is hacking, what would you do: Permanant Ban For Sure!
3) People are spawn killing: I Would jail em for under 10 Minutes it depends how many times they Spawn Killed
Back to top Go down
Jordan_Ender

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:21 am

Username: Jordan_Ender
Who is the best owner?: Me, obviously.
Why would i choose you? Whats special about you?: I am very smart and responsible, I care about our community and I love to get to know them. I have had experience and I think I am very well qualified for the position.
Do you have experience as staff?: Yes, I have been all ranks on your server and I have been Mod twice and Admin twice on two servers that have been shut down.
Do you have skype?: Yes, you know me. Very Happy
How much time can you be on server daily?: Really weird schedule, so I'm not sure.
How would you help server?: I would spend my time building and moderating for the server.
Are you able to donate?: I have already donated like... 15$..?

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and wont stop: First offense: Mute for 5 mins. Second offense: Kick and mute when return. Third offense: Jail and Mute.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do: Give the hacker a warning and then if they continue I would ban them

3) People are spawn killing: I would give them a warning at first, if they continue they would be temp banned for 1 minute and the time would increase on further offenses.
Back to top Go down
Gorecor

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:40 am

Username: Gorecor
Who is the best owner?: Drucrazy... obvoisly

Why would i choose you? Whats special about you?:
I have lots of experience hosting and working for servers. Ik how to use plugins and install. Im very skilled in managment and player relations. I'm extremely talented at building and creativity.

Do you have experience as staff?: Yes iv worked at many server and worked as head admin and build almost every staff made building, its average amount of people was like 70-100. Owners name was kazuki. I helped his server from the start as head admin and im happy that i contributed.

Do you have skype?: Yes. corey.andersen.r is my user name. Please feel free to add me.

How much time can you be on server daily?: 4-8 hours daily. sometimes it could be a bit less but usually it could be more then that.

How would you help server?: I would make the servers population grow with advertisement and cool buildings etc... Also i make a lot of friends and can make it a lot more enjoyable for other players.

Are you able to donate?: Yes im very able to donate but it wont be straight away it could take like a week or 2 or less possibly. Really depends about the amount

Application Quiz:
1) Someone is spamming continuously and wont stop: Mute for 5-10 mins. Seccond offence ban for 6 hours. 3rd offence 24 hours. 4th YOu obvously havn't learned your lesson so roughly 1-2 weeks or perm depending on what it is.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do: Perm ban, Don't want the server to be at any harm and im not fond of hackers at all.

3) People are spawn killing: jail for roughly 10 mins. 2nd offence ban 6-12 hours. 3rd offence ban for 24-48 hours

This may be strict but I don't tollerate anything that makes other players annoyed.

Thank you for reading my application
Back to top Go down
Terrarulez

Terrarulez

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:48 am

Username:Terrarulez
Who is the best owner?:Dru
Why would i choose you? Whats special about you?:Why would you choose me...? Well the same reason you chose me before but this time i've actually took a break and grown up... You know? I loved all you guys and i flipped shit too much... but I"M BACK<3. I'm always going to be on at night now even though school is starting... I've been told i was a good mod by you guys and that i was doing too much so if that means anything i guess... What's special about me? well i guess i'm on all the time and that i have some skills<3
Do you have experience as staff?: Yes Drucraft Moderator, Phantom Craft Co-owner, and two others..
Do you have skype?: Yes you both have me Terraguy11
How much time can you be on server daily?: Roughly 4-7 hours
How would you help server?: As soon as i get started again with my stuff again I will give food to new players and if i ever progress to new ranks help build buildings and progress into redstone inventions for all the server. I want to make spawners for you guys too<3
Are you able to donate?: No but I want to talk my mom into it<3

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and wont stop: Spamming continously on drucraft will result into a mute for 120 seconds if it doesn't stop after that mute 120 and jail 120.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do:
PERM BAN<3
3) People are spawn killing: jail and mute 360
Back to top Go down
ethans2

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:49 am

[quote="Drucrazy"]
Username:ethans2
Who is the best owner?: Dru
Why would i choose you? Whats special about you?: I Am Very Experienced with all plugins such as: world edit, world guard, essentials, log block and i can code permissionsex.
Do you have experience as staff?: I Was A Moderator once and ran my own server but did not have a enough ram or money
Do you have skype?: yes name: EthanHazCake
How much time can you be on server daily?: Most After noons and weekends
How would you help server?: Help the servers community grow and expand i am able to advertise and to get people to review the server.
Are you able to donate?: Not At This Time / Im broke

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and wont stop: Tell them to stop or mute them for 5 Minutes

2) A user is hacking, what would you do: Make sure there is evidence of this user hacking a ban them with the message Hacking.

3) People are spawn killing: Warn Them Or Kill Them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peace From Chaos

Peace From Chaos

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Username:LMFAOROFLOLOMGZ
Who is the best owner?:Considering all the factors, I can't choose between Dru and Jordan. A very, very difficult question here. I love Dru for his hardworking and go-for-it nature, but I also love Jordan because of how kind he is to everyone and how funny he can be. I'd have to say it's a 50/50 tie between you two.
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?:I've always been told that I am a funny and outgoing person, but I'm also in boy scouts (HAHAHAH laugh all you want), so I have a lot of leadership skills as well. One of my main attributes is that if I can help then I do. If a person is sad I strive to make whatever it is taxing them and make it better.
Do you have experience as staff?:I do. I have been the Co-Owner of 2 servers, one being a Cops and Robbers server that I helped lift from the ashes, and another being a small survival server.
Do you have Skype?:I do, and both of the owners already have me as a contact.
How much time can you be on the server daily?:Considering school has started back up, I can try to be on the server for about 3 hours, and maybe more on the weekends, but my Mondays and Thursdays are busy, so less time then.
How would you help server?:I would try to help everyone out in any way that I could in a calm and respectable fashion.
Are you able to donate?:I can't. Sorry, I just don't buy anything online often enough to bother with a paypal or anything of the sort.

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop:Mute the person, up until the point they stop. Afterwards, if the problem persists, I would notify a higher staff member, considering I most likely will not have kick powers.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?:Strongly suggest a ban to the owners. the player. Hacking is no fun, and is serious. The griefs that could happen are terrible and there should be zero tolerance.

3) People are spawn killing:Ask the higher staff members for a permission to kick, and, if possible, a jailing might be in order.
Back to top Go down
noobycraft64

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Username:noobycraft64
Who is the best owner? is this a trick question? *dru*
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?well reson one iam awsome Very Happy*jk* well iam not an a**hole that has to count for something right? i really like playing minecraft  iam a fun person to be around wont w8ist my time with plp wanting to pick a fight
Do you have experience as staff?:no not really to be honest i mostly played single player survival with my brother he also really likes this game but like all games u get bored playing on ur own
Do you have Skype?: yes i do Very Happy
How much time can you be on the server daily?: 4hours min
How would you help server?:i could help building if there is one this i love to do is build lol.... minecraft was made for people to use thier imaginations and create all kinds of things out of pixles, just you,your pixles and your imagination
Are you able to donate?: i areadly have :Pbut i can always help the sever out somemore

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: 1st is a warning let them know.. 2nd offence mute 10-20mins 3rd tempban 1-2 days

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?:hacking is never somthing u wanna see on a sever just ban..... if u hack GTFO u have nothing better to do then kill people and destroy a sever

3) People are spawn killing:warn the player... if continues jail them
Back to top Go down
OnlineGazettE

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Username: OnlineGazettE
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): Jordan seems like a really nice dude but I don't know him that well compared to Dru. I have no opinion on who's the best, but I do like Dru as he lives with us and is a really decent owner. Jordan refunded me armor so I greatly appreciate his and Dru's kindness.
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: For one, I'm mature (despite my really bad jokes on occasion) and I aim for nothing more than the community I'm in to succeed, grow and prosper. I like making people happy, having fun and helping out and shizzle. In other communities I've gained multiple staff positions, which I'll explain in the next question. Moreover I try and remain professional with any staff position I receive or obtain, whether it's on a gaming server or in reality, I try and retain a mature character and present myself as respectful as possible.
Do you have experience as staff?: Yes, I've previously been a staff member in other communities, but also I've taken up roles of forum moderator and a member of the advisory team of one community.
Do you have Skype?: Yes
How much time can you be on the server daily?: As shown over the past few days, hours and hours... pretty much a whole day since I've got free time.
How would you help server?: Contribute as much as possible. If/when the server grows, I'll be available to help anyone in need of help, guide them, give tips to new Minecraft players and such.
Are you able to donate?: In future, yes.

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: Warn them first, but if repeated kick them. If it is repeated again then I'd be left with no choice but to mute them. Last resort would be to ban them if repeated once again.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?: Ban them as it is evidently not tolerated.

3) People are spawn killing: If they're new players, obviously I'd have to warn them however if repeated I'd either have to confiscate their items OR jail them if it is possible, if neither can or should be carried out I'd ban them for violation of the server rules.
Back to top Go down
troglesnoff

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Username: troglesnoff

Who is the best owner? You can't honestly ask me to chose the best owner. People have different strengths that they can use to their advantage. Dru gets things done fast and right to let everyone play fair while Jordan is a guy people can relate to which enables then to know they will have fun on this server.

Why would I choose you? What's special about you?:Knowing the amount of applicants before me, there's probably better people you could chose. But since the time I played on the last server and joining the new server, I have learned a lot of new things regarding servers. I am a mature and responsible player who knows when to lay down the rules and when to have fun.

Do you have experience as staff?: I have been staff on different servers. Your server is one of them, I have been mod on AemNetwork, I am currently a Head-Admin on a server called WegNation. I have also owned a server which gives me knowledge on a lot of different aspects of running a server.

Do you have Skype?: Yes

How much time can you be on the server daily?: I can be on for hours at a time depending on the day.

How would you help server?: I would answer questions to the best of my ability. Deal with problems appropriately. Ensure people aren't breaking the rules. Also making sure people are having fun.

Are you able to donate?: I might.

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: First warning would be a mute for 10 mins. If continues, tempban for 2 days. Last warning would be a ban.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?: Instant ban. If they want to rejoin the server they can try to post why on the forums.

3) People are spawn killing: Jail them first and take the stolen items. After giving them a warning, They would be let out. If continues, they would be banned.
Back to top Go down
TheMinecrafterXC

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Username: TheMinecrafterXC

Who is the best owner? I think that every single server owner is different in their own way. either they are really funny and bring joy to the server, or they listen to what the other people on the server say and put it in. I like server owner who don't play their own server and have fun and not worry about all the commands and such.

Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: I am a person that likes to have fun. I can
build good structures and building for the server. I can also take a joke and make some up myself, but if a joke goes to far a speak up and talk. I'm a fair player and not convinced easily if people are lying to me but if their lying for a joke a let it slip past (we all like a joke here and there)

Do you have experience as staff?: Yes I Am a mod on another server which is similar style as this one. The server is survival as well.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, I do

How much time can you be on the server daily?: I can be on for 2-4 hours a day (maybe more)

How would you help server?: I will try to keep the server away from greifers. I would also like to help newcomers to the server and give them a warm welcome.

Are you able to donate?: It is a very very rare chance that I can donate so sorry Crying or Very sad.

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: I would mute them for a couple minutes or hours, and if it does carry on ban them for a few day. If it still carry on ban them for months.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?:Instant ban, I will take no chances, because he could give items to himself or friends and that wouldn't be fair to people who are playing the game legit.

3) People are spawn killing: If this is his first time doing it I will give the items back to the player he killed and give him 1 warning. If he does it again after I or another staff member has told him not too then I will firstly give the items back to the player he killed and jail them for 24-48 hours. If he keeps doing it I will ban him

Sorry if this was a long application Smile 
Back to top Go down
pvpgiraffe

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Username:PvPGiraffe
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): I think drucraft is He's a nice and cool guy, he's very friendly, but I have not met jordan however.
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: I am very nice and mature, and I love to help all players out with there problems, I also am a great builder.
Do you have experience as staff?: Yes, I was admin on mastermindpvp for building the shop and spawn.
Do you have Skype?: Yes It is PvPGiraffe
How much time can you be on the server daily?: 5-7 hours.
How would you help server?: I can build a lot of new things for the server and I can help people out with their problems.
Are you able to donate?: Probably, when I get my paycheck I'll donate like 150$

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: Well, I give them 3 warnings before I take action so If they get 3 warnings It's a mute for 15 minutes, then It'll be tempban for 2 hours

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?: Well, If I know 100% that he is hacking then he gets banned for hacking.

3) People are spawn killing: I will kick them telling them to stop spawnkilling and if they continue It could result in a tempban.
Back to top Go down
Deaducated

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Deaducated: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Username: Deaducated
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): I havent gotten to talk to anyone in depth yet too much. We will find out soon, plus I don't like to choose favorites.
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: I love helping people and solving problems, ive been looking for a server like this for weeks now and I feel like I will love it here.
Do you have experience as staff?:Ive been Moderator/Admin on 4 servers that I was full-out dedicated too, their names were MedievalCraft (presently co-owner), Stormcraft (presently Moderator), Nerds-Ahoy (built spawn- was admin but let) and Springcraft (was Head Moderator until the server got destroyed)
Do you have Skype?: Yes, will give to you in-game.
How much time can you be on the server daily?: 4 hours weekdays, all day weekends.
How would you help server?: I love solving peoples problems and give people advice if they need it. Plus i can photoshop and make pictures and ads for the server.
Are you able to donate?: Yes- but not too much im saving for a nice computer.

Application Quiz:

(This is my cycle)

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: Warn them, if they dont stop, temp. or permanent mute.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?: With proof you instantly ban them.

3) People are spawn killing: Warn them, if they don't - kick or ban.

Thanks for reviewing~~~!
Back to top Go down
ThePersianmyth

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Username: ThePersianmyth

Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): Haven really talked to the owners a lot but even if I did I wouldn't pick favorites.

Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: Well I have My own server which I play Survival/PVP on it and other people join too so I have experience with running a server and being an admin. I also like keeping the Minecraft community friendly and try to help out anyone that I can. I am also a very good builder and I like making Minecraft skins. I am also outgoing and friendly.

Do you have experience as staff?: Like I have mentioned above, Yes i have on my server and I have also had experience on my friends server.

Do you have Skype?: Yes I do.

How much time can you be on the server daily?: About 2 hours a day, maybe 3 or 4.

How would you help server?: By enforcing the Rules, help with building and help out anyone that needs help and greet new people to the server and help out in any other way i possibly can.

Are you able to donate?: I am and most likely will.

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: I would warn them first, If they don't stop spamming then I will kick them. If they continue from there I will temp. mute them or perm. mute/temp. ban/perm. ban

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?:If I have proof that he is then perm. ban.

3) People are spawn killing: I would warn them first, then if they continue I would kick them then temp. ban/perm. ban.
Thx for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
brado507468

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:22 pm

hi my minecraft username is brado507468 and my real name is brayden widen i would love to apply for astaff beecause i am a great builder i can help u build for your spawn my skype name is brayden widen if u can reply it would hepl i may be able to donate depending on what u say thank you:) 
Back to top Go down
AlyssaNah

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Username: AlyssaNah
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): No offence to dru but i like jordan xD
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: Cause I listen to people.
Do you have experience as staff?: Not really, but I've never been a bad player or anything, i was just too lazy to apply.
Do you have Skype?: yeah, dru has me added
How much time can you be on the server daily?: 2-3 hours maybe. maybe more sometimes
How would you help server?: i'd listen to people and help out alot
Are you able to donate?: i have no money so dont expect me to

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: Ask them to stop and if they still dont, then ban them temporarily and if they come back and keep it up, ban them forever.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?: ban him

3) People are spawn killing: turn pvp off and ban them
Back to top Go down
knife_hand;er

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Hello.
Name: Dylan
IGN: Knife_handler
I am very skilled at minecraft, i have been playing for 2 years. I am really good with commands also.
Maturity(1-10): i would say i am 8-10 on maturity. I don't play around unless i can.
time on sever daily: 2-3 hours
I would like to apply for Co-owner for a few reasons. I would like to make the server a great one by building things, adding many people, Making people happy, and I am very good with commands.

Why should you trust me? You should trust me because i have been staff many times. I have been an Owner on Regancraft and this other server called league craft. I have been an admin on redcraft, and 3 more which don't have names. I am very loyal. I will never destroy a server. Why would i destroy a server that took so much work?

If somoone is hacking i will kick them with a warning and if they do it again its a ban. If they are spamming i will kick them with a warning. again, another kick, and then if they do it again its a ban. If someone is spawn killing then i will kick them, if it happens again its a ban.

I could advertise all the time. I have a youtube account. I am not able to donate sorry.

Thank you for reading this you kind sir and i hope you choose me to be a big part of your server.

Sincerely,
Dylan (knife_handler)
Back to top Go down
Con_Man415

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:04 am

Username:Con_Man415
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): II would hhaavee to meet them firsst
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: I am extremelyy experience and have a very high tolerance that comes with the inhabitants of the minecraft worl
Do you have experience as staff?: Yes ive been admin on several head admin on a few and even owner a time or two
Do you have Skype?: Yes I do
How much time can you be on the server daily?: several hours
How would you help server?: I would put in my input about anything I feel could be done better as well as meet with other staff members to discuss future projects as well as possible alterations to the structure of the server itself if needed
Are you able to donate?: Potentially

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: Mute them twice if it persists after the second mute I would put a temp ban on them followed by a perma ban if they come back and continue

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?: Immediately ban them then post on the forum the user ID as well as screenshots to be discussed by the user and other staff members

3) People are spawn killing: Jail them for increased amounts of time, if it persists I will temp ban them as well as make a forum post with screen sshots for further discussion
Back to top Go down
slylamb01

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Username:slylamb01
Who is the best owner?:I would pic dru because he always solves the problems I have. He is also really nice and cool.
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?:I love to help on servers!I also like to help the community. I am very helpful friendly and mature and I have had lots of experience with being admins/moderaters. I am also really friendly to others. I am good with redstone and commands also.
Do you have experience as staff?:Yes 1 Year with that admin swag yoe!
Do you have Skype?:Not at the moment but planning on getting one soon cause my computer doesn't have a mic!
How much time can you be on the server daily?:4-6 hours depending on if i have homework or something along that line.
How would you help server?:I would help other people if it were for a project or a a problem! I would also be on daily to catch those problems to help same with commands or redstone stuff and I know a lot of people so I could try to make drucraft more popular
Are you able to donate?:Yes but i am saving for a computer cause mine is crap and I am getting the oculas rift.

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop:I would tell them that is a rule and ask them to stop and give them a warning, if continues ill mute them for 15 min because it is part of my job, if still goes on I will temp ban them for a day or two, if they come back start doing it again I will ban him for life.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?:I would ban him right away and if comes on an alternate account tell dru or jorden that his ip needs to be banned. If they have questions then they will have to contact a staff member if they think that they weren't hacking

3) People are spawn killing:I would jail the at first, then let him out after awhile, If continues spawn killing temp ban for 2 hours, if comes back on and continues I will ban him and say he has violated the rules!

Last edited by slylamb01 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frag_Master21

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:59 am

Username: Frag_Master21
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): Drucrazy
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?:You Should Choose Me Because I Can Help The Server In And Way I Can, Also I Am Good With Plugins And Dealing With Situations.
Do you have experience as staff?: Yes, I Am Staff On A Towny Server, A Survival Server, And A Prison Server.
Do you have Skype?: Yes, Dylan.Romano94
How much time can you be on the server daily?: I Can Try To Be On The Server For At least 2-3 Hours A Day But, I also Have School So That My Throw Me Off The Schedule A Little Bit.
How would you help server?: I Can Help the Server In any Way You Would Like Me Too, From Helping With Plugins, To Building Nice Builds.
Are you able to donate?: Yes, Once In A While.

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: I Would Mute Them For 5-10 Minutes, Depends On How There Spamming. Also If They Are Doing spamming /AFK when there muted, i will then Warn Them, And If They Don't Stop, There Jailed.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?: First What I Would Do Is Not Ask Them To Stop Hacking I Would TELL Them Too Stop Hacking, And If They Don't Stop There banned.

3) People are spawn killing: If There Were People Spawn Killing I Would Tell Them To Stop And If They Refused,They Would Get Jailed.
Thanks For Reading My Application And I Hope I Get Staff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killzoner8

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:16 am

Username: Killzoner8

Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): Drucrazy (even if he's afk alot but that's normal for some owners)

Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: Well, i've been working on learning all commands for certain plugins and have always had the kind of spirit that brings unity to a server of kind hearted or even crazy and insane players. I don't seem to be needed alot by players but they never want me to quit when i become an important member of the server. Not to mention, troglesnoff is someone helping me learn currently all the commands i can and i consider her to be my mentor in some ways while also keeping the fun going around. I can be serious when need be and then joking the rest of the time.

Do you have experience as staff?: Currently, im a Co-Owner to Wegie125 on his server Wegnation, but recently we've had a decline in players and just had a hacker attack the server, so i've had to use my console access he gave me (since i am second in command) to shut down the server until he can return home and fix his passwords and tells me it's ok to bring the server back up. As for rules and regulation, im a strict player on rules (except cursing since everyone seems to break that on every server) and i enforce them diligently if someone wants to break them on purpose.

Do you have Skype?: I do. you may ask me my skype name on here or on the server, but putting it on here is more en cumbersome since others may try adding me if i become staff

How much time can you be on the server daily?: i can be on everyday for atleast 3 or 5 hours and even all day on the weekends if im not busy with school or work

How would you help server?: I am able to help with building large or massive structures that require detailed placing of blocks and like i said before, im usually a person everyone loves to have around. For newer players, i can help them get acclimated to the server but not by giving them items. i also love to help staff if they have any problems with anything they're doing, but that goes for everyone really

Are you able to donate?: currently, no. im working on getting my debit card back soon enough though that i can start donating a portion of what money i have left over every month to the server to help it stay stablized. if you need an amount i can donate, i'd say about 20 dollars or maybe 30 per month

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: I would ask them to stop and warn them that if they continue, i'm going to have to mute them. If im forced to mute, i'll wait until another staff member that's able to watch them is on and will detail what's going on with the player. if the player promises to stop and i unmute them and they keep going, i'll remute them and kick them from the server, keeping them muted for atleast a day or until im told they can be unmuted. if they continue for more than a day, it's automatic ban. if they wish to appeal they're ban, they should use the website.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?: Depends if it's the same situation i have for Wegnation. if i don't have access to high enough commands, the only thing i can do is mute and kick the player until the proper staff can get on and ban them. if i have ban, i'll gladly ban the player with no regrets. if they have access to a high level staff member's account (say dru's), then all i can say is that if there is console access available, shutting down the server for awhile is the only option left that i can think of. it all depends on the situation and generally, i make the right call

3) People are spawn killing: You go over open water, tp the player to you and continue to tp them to you so they can't do /back to get back to their spot where they're spawn killing. it's a simple solution until they realize they can do /spawn (if they are killing at spawn) and then you have to jail them. if they were killing someone at they're home, then the ocean seems like a good spot to drop them in. if they think they'll get away with it, i'll have evidence as proof they were breaking the rules if they want to say they didn't and before they think they'll get off scott-free, even if i jail or tp them into open water, i'll ban them soon after since they are breaking the rules. they can apply for a ban appeal, but the evidence will probably be substantial enough that they'll never get back on. screenshots, witnesses, the "whole nine yards" as us in Alabama say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1