Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Drucraft is now up again, click here to get whitelisted!

Introduction: Killzoner8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killzoner8

Introduction: Killzoner8 Empty
PostSubject: Introduction: Killzoner8   Introduction: Killzoner8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:00 am

Hi everyone ^-^ I wanted to go ahead and introduce myself since no one else wanted to in this forum or everyone already knows each other. My IGN is Killzoner8 (as the title portrays) and my real name.. well, maybe another time :3

Anyways, as for information about me, im 20 years old, working and going to school part-time, enjoy playing games and have never really had a serious social life. Ive always been the kid in the back that no one wants to talk to or even associate with. I never understood why, but i guess that's just part of me.

As for my gaming "career" (if you could call it that), i've been playing pokemon, the first 3 games on the gameboy, all the way to the newest ones coming out since i was about 8 or 9 i believe. Since i started gaming, i moved from the gamecube, playstation 2, and the wii to the xbox and pc. I use to play handhelds alot but now they don't bring the same fun as they use to. Anyways, ive been playing minecraft for 2 years now and i may not know ever command there has ever been, but im pretty proficient when i do get taught and learn. Of all the games i've ever played, my favorite is a tough choice. it's between Minecraft and Battlefield 3. Minecraft gives me the ability to talk to so many more people than Battlefield, but in Battlefield, i feel the comrade-re of someone who's got my back in the middle of a firefight.. true its a game, but it still feels great ^-^

As for now, anyone who hasn't talked to me, you can talk to me on the server if you'd like to get to know me. Bye
Back to top Go down

Introduction: Killzoner8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussion :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: