Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Drucraft is now up again, click here to get whitelisted!

Plugins~~~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesHart16

JamesHart16

Plugins~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Plugins~~~~~~   Plugins~~~~~~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:48 pm

A small list of plugins I think you should look into, along with a short description of each.
1. Mcmmo - a commonly used plugin among many server which allows the player to level up things such as mining and sword fighting.

2. Factions - This plugin allows you to create your own faction. The more followers a faction has the more land the faction can claim. The risk for griefing is low in claimed land since only the faction followers can build there. Factions can forge alliances and declare themselves enemies with others. Land may be taken from other factions through war.

3. CraftIRC - this plugin allows you to set up a way for people who are not on the server to use the website or forums as a way to talk to the people in game.

I'd greatly apriciate it if you consider adding these plugins to your server.
                                                                         - James aka jason_tha_beast
Back to top Go down
Drucrazy
Admin

Plugins~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugins~~~~~~   Plugins~~~~~~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 pm

JamesHart16 wrote:
A small list of plugins I think you should look into, along with a short description of each.
1. Mcmmo - a commonly used plugin among many server which allows the player to level up things such as mining and sword fighting.

2. Factions - This plugin allows you to create your own faction. The more followers a faction has the more land the faction can claim. The risk for griefing is low in claimed land since only the faction followers can build there. Factions can forge alliances and declare themselves enemies with others. Land may be taken from other factions through war.

3. CraftIRC - this plugin allows you to set up a way for people who are not on the server to use the website or forums as a way to talk to the people in game.

I'd greatly apriciate it if you consider adding these plugins to your server.
                                                                         - James aka jason_tha_beast
Well first off, there is a application in the app store where you can login to your minecraft account and chat with others on the server by typing in the Ip.

Mcmmo is a great plugin but it just allows you to level up and have power ups, you could have a wood axe but your level is high and hit down a tree very easily.

Factions is just a plugin of stupidness, we don't really need plots/factions because it will just ruin to the survival by adding PvP free zones and stuff like that

Thanks for your plugin suggestions, I will consider adding a few of them, but if I don't, don't be upset because they might be planned for the future!
Back to top Go down
https://drucraft.iftopic.com

Plugins~~~~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussion :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: