Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Drucraft is now up again, click here to get whitelisted!

New Staff Application!

Go down 
+4
Tachibana5
tn008
GoogleCats
Drucrazy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Drucrazy
Admin

New Staff Application! Empty
PostSubject: New Staff Application!   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Use this format to apply for staff:
Username:
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!):
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?:
Do you have experience as staff?:
Do you have Skype?:
How much time can you be on the server daily?:
How would you help server?:
Are you able to donate?:

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop:

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?:

3) People are spawn killing:
Back to top Go down
https://drucraft.iftopic.com
GoogleCats

PostSubject: Re: New Staff Application!   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:48 pm

GoogleCats

Chance

Drucrazy

I am super good at plugins and everything vanilla/bukkit Minecraft. I have been asking for a while & I know I'm annoying. Please accept me xD. <3

I have had experience as staff on many other servers.

Chance.bolin <--- Skype

Weekends - Online from 5-9 hours. Weekdays 3-5 hours.

I will help the server by getting rid of all people that abuse power, find glitches and exploit them, and are using hacks no matter what the excuse.

I will be able to donate, I get paid every month around $100. At most I can donate around $10 a month, as I will have to pay my phone bill, etc.

Quiz:

Timed-Mute or 5 mins for every chat sentence repeated.

Tell the user to stop, unwillingly a ban may be placed upon the player if further instructions were denied.

Obviously the players may have to get a taste of their own medicine. (Maybe) I will most likely tell them to stop, if further instructions were denied a ban may be placed upon Owner's requests.
Back to top Go down
Drucrazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Staff Application!   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 pm

GoogleCats wrote:
GoogleCats

Chance

Drucrazy

I am super good at plugins and everything vanilla/bukkit Minecraft. I have been asking for a while & I know I'm annoying. Please accept me xD. <3

I have had experience as staff on many other servers.

Chance.bolin <--- Skype

Weekends - Online from 5-9 hours. Weekdays 3-5 hours.

I will help the server by getting rid of all people that abuse power, find glitches and exploit them, and are using hacks no matter what the excuse.

I will be able to donate, I get paid every month around $100. At most I can donate around $10 a month, as I will have to pay my phone bill, etc.

Quiz:

Timed-Mute or 5 mins for every chat sentence repeated.

Tell the user to stop, unwillingly a ban may be placed upon the player if further instructions were denied.

Obviously the players may have to get a taste of their own medicine. (Maybe) I will most likely tell them to stop, if further instructions were denied a ban may be placed upon Owner's requests.

Your application is great, I will consider it when more applications are submitted. (This might take 1-2 days!)
Back to top Go down
tn008

PostSubject: Re: New Staff Application!   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:00 am

tn008

Ty

Drucrazy

I love Helping and being nice to players

Ive Been Head Mod on 15 servers [I counted]

Username Alavadapep

When I don't have school

Make Shops news spawns if u need enchanting room anything that involves building and anything als

Idk I don't really donate

I would Maybe mute him to make him learn his lesson or tell him plz stop spamming

Ban Him and make him never come on again

Plz Stop or go somewhere als Plz
Back to top Go down
Drucrazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Staff Application!   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:02 am

tn008 wrote:
tn008

Ty

Drucrazy

I love Helping and being nice to players

Ive Been Head Mod on 15 servers [I counted]

Username Alavadapep

When I don't have school

Make Shops news spawns if u need enchanting room anything that involves building and anything als

Idk I don't really donate

I would Maybe mute him to make him learn his lesson or tell him plz stop spamming

Ban Him and make him never come on again

Plz Stop or go somewhere als Plz

Your application is great, I will consider it when more applications are submitted. (This might take 1-2 days!)
Back to top Go down
Tachibana5

PostSubject: Re: New Staff Application!   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:50 am

username: Tachibana5
best owner: drucraft
Why choose me? Because I wish to help the server with my knowledge of plugins and commands just as I own my own server! whats so special about me? I know my way around commands and plugins and if I don't know how to use a plugin then I can learn fast!
do I have experience as staff? yes I own my own server + I have been mods on multible servers and admin on 1 server! do I have Skype? Yes my Skype name is Tachibana5isawesome
about 4 to 6 hours a day at most! By teaching those hackers a lesson! I also will help people by showing the the ropes of the server!
am I able to donate? kinda in th middle I don't have a credit card but I could use my parents and pay them! so yes!
someone is spaming continuously what do I do? I would mute mute, kick them or ban them!
a user is hacking what do you do? I would perm-ip ban them if that fails then restart the server and try to ban again!
people are spawn killing what do I do? give them a warning by kicking them if they keep doing it then jail or ban them! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Drucrazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Staff Application!   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:53 am

Tachibana5 wrote:
username: Tachibana5
best owner: drucraft
Why choose me? Because I wish to help the server with my knowledge of plugins and commands just as I own my own server! whats so special about me? I know my way around commands and plugins and if I don't know how to use a plugin then I can learn fast!
do I have experience as staff? yes I own my own server + I have been mods on multible servers and admin on 1 server! do I have Skype? Yes my Skype name is Tachibana5isawesome
about 4 to 6 hours a day at most! By teaching those hackers a lesson! I also will help people by showing the the ropes of the server!
am I able to donate? kinda in th middle I don't have a credit card but I could use my parents and pay them! so yes!
someone is spaming continuously what do I do? I would mute mute, kick them or ban them!
a user is hacking what do you do? I would perm-ip ban them if that fails then restart the server and try to ban again!
people are spawn killing what do I do? give them a warning by kicking them if they keep doing it then jail or ban them! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JamesHart16

JamesHart16

PostSubject: Staff application   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:31 am

Username: Jason_Tha_Beast
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): Ive only met drucraft so im going with him.
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: I am friendly and have great people skills. I know a few plugins and have coded for them before so that would help as well.
Do you have experience as staff?: admin/mod/helper on many servers i've played over the years.
Do you have Skype?: jameshart14
How much time can you be on the server daily?: weekdays-3 (will be going up soon) weekends - as long as I want.
How would you help server?: My people skills and knowledge of many plugins
Are you able to donate?: Maybe like $10 here and there shouldnt be a problem for me.

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: first time they do it - mute them for 5 min. second time they do it - temp ban. if it continues after that ban them permanently.

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?: Ban them - I have little to no tolerance for hackers. they make the game unfair for those of us who play it the right way.

3) People are spawn killing: First time - warn them. Second time - jail them. If problem persists - temp/perma ban.
Back to top Go down
spicemurray

PostSubject: Staff Application   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Username: SpiceMurray
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): drucrazy
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: I have been on a lot of servers and have been staff on a few of them and I feel like I can be very strict at times but I can also be fun to have as an admin and I think I would be good. Give me a chance!
Do you have experience as staff?: Yes on 4 servers. I have always been described as strict but fun.
Do you have Skype?: Yes i do my name is september.murray
How much time can you be on the server daily?: 4 hours a day most days other than saturday.
How would you help server?: I have had my own server before and i am pretty good with plugins and I would strongly advise to get factions.
Are you able to donate?: No sorry.

Application Quiz:

I would kick them. If they joined again and they still were spamming I most likely would ban them.

I would kick them. If they joined again and they still were hacking I most likely would ban them.
3) People are spawn killing: I would warn them that if they were not to stop that I would have to ban them.
Back to top Go down
Phasecode

PostSubject: Re: New Staff Application!   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:10 am

Use this format to apply for staff:
Username:Phasecode
Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!):drucrazy
Why would I choose you? What's special about you?:I am speciel Because I am king of whales and Potatos/ Ok time for real time I Am Many Admins And Own my Own server I Apply for Mod This time GIVE ME A CHANCE PLAZ  Wink 
Do you have experience as staff?:Yes 5 admins 4 mods 1 Owner
Do you have Skype?:Nope
How much time can you be on the server daily?:All day
How would you help server?:I can Build STRUTORS OF the Owners and Keep Ppl from breaking the rules
Are you able to donate?:No

Application Quiz:

I would Give them 1 chance if dont Stop jail still wont stop Mute
I would Ban them / or The Ban Hammer has SPOKEN
I would tp them somewhere Far away or put them in jail

Back to top Go down
crazymegatron

PostSubject: Re: New Staff Application!   New Staff Application! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:35 am

Username: crazymegatron

Who is the best owner? (Jordan's an owner too!): Have only met Drucrazy so can only say Drucrazy.

Why would I choose you? What's special about you?: Server Jumper, Can be helpful, have been admin and owned servers.

Do you have experience as staff?: Yes, I have been admin on 3 servers, and have owned my own server.

Do you have Skype?: Yes. crazymegatron2

How much time can you be on the server daily?: At least 1 second, at most, 13-16 hours.

How would you help server?: By keeping it enjoyable, proper and well.

Are you able to donate?: Currently only in DOGE. Must get PAYPAL

Application Quiz:

1) Someone is spamming continuously and won't stop: Ask them to stop.
Kick them
Ban them
(Do we have mute?)

2) A user is hacking, what would you do?: Ban.

Ask to stop, kick, jail, TP Far away, possible ban?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Staff Application!   New Staff Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Staff Application!
Page 1 of 1