Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Drucraft is now up again, click here to get whitelisted!

Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014

Go down 
+8
Jovi
FaizaanAmjid
Obzzy
Mikko101098
JamesMines
sierramig
securityfalcon
Drucrazy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Drucrazy
Admin

Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Drucraft has reopened its doors to the community once again, now with a all new look, and a all new world. We are looking for staff members who will be active on the forums and the server itself. If you are interested, and are over the age of 15, then please fill out this application and reply below with it.

Code:

Name:
Timezone:
Time you can be on per day:
Position applying for:
Experience in this field:
Other information:

You need a skype, so add me
Quote :
mcduff,
Or leave your own skype in the 'other information'.

Ip is 67.162.228.22, server is 1.8 (or the latest update)...
Back to top Go down
https://drucraft.iftopic.com
securityfalcon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Name: Kevin B
IGN: Securityfalcon
Timezone: UTC +1
Time you can be on per day:weekends mostly whole day during the week evenings 2 to 3 hours depends on how long my working shift is
Position applying for: anything you need help with
Experience in this field: im a good builder big buildings and redstone stuff small amount of commandblock experience
Other information: my skype is zorgzima
Back to top Go down
sierramig

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Name: Sierra
IGN: sierramig
Timezone: GMT+/-5:00
Time you can be on per day: From 4:30 to 10 PM usually, anytime on weekends.
Position applying for: Admin or moderator
Experience in this field: I've owned 3 servers, one successful with about 20 players on a day, and I've been staff on other servers aswell.
Other information: I've been able to convince someone to buy a 600$ donator rank and I also have a Youtube channel (new one) which I would want to do trolling videos on. My other channel had 500 subs but had a copyright dispute so I just deleted it.
Back to top Go down
JamesMines

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:45 pm

[code]
Name: Kaden James
IGN:LOSTxWARRIOR
Timezone:central
Time you can be on per day: in the morning or at nights. ill be on over weekends because i have school during the week days.
Position applying for:admin or builder
Experience in this field:yes very much
Other information: i really like playing minecraft and im really good at it.
Back to top Go down
Mikko101098

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Name: Mikko101098
IGN: Mikko101098
TImezone: ET
Time per day: Everyday a cupple hours mostly weekends
Position: any
Experince: Former Global Op on Server with 500+ players Former Co-Owner of server 150 Avg players Currently Co-Owner of 2 Servers one with 20-50 players avg Good with essentials and Group Manager
Other: My Skype is Bballpro27 once got a guy named 100manCP to donate 1250$ to are server (his dad had lots of money) not very good at building but i know how to use world guard and world edit
Back to top Go down
Obzzy

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Name: Obzzy

IGN: Obzzy

Timezone: Central

Time you can be on per day:The Weekends, I can go on anytime. I usually can go on for an hour or two after school during the week days.

Position applying for: A moderator and builder

Experience in this field: I've helped my friend run a realms server for about 8 months now.

Other information: I'm a pretty good builder when it comes to modern structures, and I am good with people. I also try to be friendly to everyone Smile

Back to top Go down
FaizaanAmjid

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Name: Faizaan Amjid
IGN: FaizaanAmjid
Timezone: GMT
Time you can be on per day: 5 maybe more because i have school.
Position applying for: Admin or head admin.
Experience in this field: I have been admin on 2 servers, head admin on 1, mod on 3, i have plenty of experience, i have also built a pvp arena for 2 servers.
Other information: Okay, here we go. I'm 14, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player and have been on over 5 hours a day since I joined, disregarding the two days that I had no access to a computer.​
Back to top Go down
Jovi

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Name: Jovi
IGN:subpotentprune2
Timezone:est
Time you can be on per day: anytime weekends maybe weekdays most of winter break
Position applying for:any mainly admin or mod only things i know
Experience in this field: barely to know
Other information:fast learner and responsible skype name is retro_jovii
Back to top Go down
Lovegod56

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:13 pm

name:lovegod56
ign:lovegod56
timezone:central
time you can be on per day: i get home at 3 and i can play for 4 hours
Position applying for: mod please
Experience in this field: i was a coOwner on friend emmas server and a mob on superCraft
Other information: im a good learner and i will take stuff for real, i do not kid around when some bad thing happens i try helping them with there promble
Back to top Go down
JiMi_T

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:07 am

-
Back to top Go down
Lovegod56

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 6:25 pm

name:lovegod56
Ign:lovegod56
Timezone:central
Time you can be on per day: at weekends about 6/7 hours school nights 4/5 hours i get home at 3 a clock
Position Applying for :Admin
Experience in this field: well i was a admin on my friends server Josie and the server ran for about 1 year then it got shut down
Other info:on josies server she was a mean owner but i worked my way up to admin she said im a good admin so i stayed on that server for 1 year intell its was shut down so i know the of the admin i know what to do so im ready for crazy people on this server {no ones crzy on this server tho} i will be on the server 24/7 so any bad thing happens im there so i will make sure no one will raid or spam or swear so thats why i think i should be admin
Skype: patrick vievering/Evil_love contract me when ever my skype is all ways open but i have no mic
Back to top Go down
Willwangwong1990

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Name:Sameet Shahid

IGN:Willwangwong1990

Timezone: GMT - UK

Time you can be on per day: 3pm - 7pm

Position applying for: Moderator

Experience in this field: I have been moderator in a few servers before that have unfrtunatley been shut down, due to the owners disinterest in hosting a server. I was very good at what I did, was very helpful and polite.

Other information: I think that I would fit in perfectly in the place of a moderator because I am mature, reliable, helpful and trustworthy. I will do as I am told, will not abuse my powers and make it my duty to ensure that anyone who is in need of help gets it and does so in a graceful manner. I will report any hurrendous behaviour and warn people if they are going down the road of rule breaking. I hope the fact that I am 15 does not deter you, as I assure you that I am very mature and will be respectful to my powers and everymember who ever vsits Drucraft.
Back to top Go down
xXDiamondMineXx

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:16 pm

[center][center]Name:
Jason W.
IGN:
xXDiamondMineXx
Timezone:
UK (GMT), but its x-mss break so I can sometimes stay up realllllllllly late. (It's 2:13 am atm).
Time you can be on per day:
2-5 hours
Position applying for:
Moderator or Administrator.
Experience in this field:
I am currently staff on 3 servers: RevolutionMC, Munching, and UltraMiner, but I have also been staff on others.
Other information:
I used to be in SlydoesMinecraft's build team. I love this server and it's potential, and I feel like I can bring it to it. I love the gameplay, and if I could help make it a better place as a staff member, I would.
[/center]
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014   Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Dec 20th, 2014
Page 1 of 1